Mail an ADB

roman70

Super-Moderator
01. Jan. 1970
Habe mal ein Mail an die Firma ADB (Hersteller der (the firm)- und Teleclub-Box) über das Formular bei http://www.adbglobal.com/regions/emeao/AfterSalesSupport.htm gesendet.

Vermutlich geht es ans Entwicklerzentrum in Polen. Bei Teleclub haben sie auch mal erwähnt, dass sie Fehler direkt dort kommuniziert.

Da alles auf englisch ist, habe ich mich auch mal darin versucht (weiss wirklich nicht, ob der Empfänger deutsch versteht). Ich hoffe, es ist einigermassen verständlich:

Please describe the problem :I have subscribed in Switzerland (the firm)'s an Teleclub's digital tv offers. Both offers STBs from ADB. Now, I'm receiving the Teleclub Channels with a Nagravision CA-Modul in the mentioned (the firm) box. Unfortunately, there are some problems with the Teleclub channels now. Everytime, if they start a film with a Dolby Digital 5.1 stream, the (the firm) box crashes. I only can watch the film, if a change to another channel and switch back. The crash is exactly, if the dolby digital stream starts. Why is this problem? If I watched it with the Teleclub box who is also from ADB, there is no problem. There is one more bug: If I connect the CA Module with the (the firm) box, the display switches off and you can't see any more the channel number or the time. Teleclub knows about these bugs. That's why they only give out a CA Module, if you really want it. (the firm) doesn't seem to be interested to solve this problem. Is there a solution? Shortly, (the firm) has decided to offer to the customers in the second half of 2005 a DVR from ADB. Will there be the same bugs or will they be solved? Thanks in advance. Regards
Ihr könnt ja auch mal was zusammenbrünseln, wenn ihr lust habt.

Im richtigen Mail habe ich natürlich nicht (the firm) geschrieben.

Mal schauen, ob sie auch Endanwendern oder nur Anbietern antworten.

Mal schauen, ob sie auch Endanwendern oder nur Anbietern antworten.
Kommt darauf an ob sie Teleclub oder unablecom - Kundendienst betreiben /emoticons/default_biggrin.png Bei Teleclub-Kundendienst-Like solltest Du die Antwort schon haben (wenn nicht, ist Dein EMail-Konto schuld :) bei Cablecom wirst Du in 4 Monaten gefragt ob das Problem noch aktuell ist... (wenn überhaupt) /emoticons/default_biggrin.png

Soll mich niemand fragen ob ich was gegen den cablecom kundendienst habe /emoticons/default_biggrin.png

Nach einem Monat keine Antwort. Da wird wohl auch keine mehr kommen...